Monday, January 4, 2010

ceramics assigment 1: Amulet Necklace


Welcome back to school! I am going to start linking our blog with various spring classes and one of those is Ceramics and Sculpture. I found an interesting website that I want to try sampling in the first few assignments.


The first thing you need to do is get a notebook. You will be getting a lot of handouts that you will need as reference and for the occasional quiz. I won't give you a second set, so make sure you have that folder.
Our first assignment will be to make an amulet necklace. We will be talking about their meaning in history. On top of reading the handouts, you will need to complete the attached scavenger hunt online by Friday and turn it in to me by the end of the day. http://pottery.netfirms.com/assignments/assign/amul/scaven_amul.htm



No comments: