Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Photoshop World


Last week I had the opportunity to attend Photoshop World Boston. It was unreal! I have never learned as much in one week as I did there. I was able to attend classes with greats such as Scott Kelby, Rafael Concepcion, Katrin Eismann, Rick Sammon, Jack Davis, and Matt Kloskowski. It was almost unreal! They are truly great teachers. They spoke to people like me who know enough to be dangerous to professional photographers all on the same level. Plainly, simple, and made the world of photoshop and lightroom start to make sense. You walked out thinking, " WOW, I can do this." I came back with reference books that are beyond helpful. I have four classes of digital photography next year and a whole new approach in regard to how I am going to instruct them. I can't wait until next year!

No comments: